In today’s modern world, partnerships and collaboration is no longer a luxury. As a matter of fact, it is a survival strategy. Nothing accelerates performance like working together as peers; it provides inspiration, harmonizes efforts and increases volumes of value not to mention boosting the business ecosystem.
This is why The TCC Community formally known as *TCC Consortium* has brought together outstanding Trainers, Coaches and Consultants for the benefit of Business, Community and the Nation.
As vendors of Knowledge and Skills, our mandate is to accelerate the vision of its members as well as national growth.
At one of our strategic meetings in Jos. Plateau State.
Scale the skills sets of the Continent and as well as bridge the Human resource gap in Nigeria.
OBJECTIVES OF TCC
- To act as an avenue to set appropriate pricing for the industry.
- To advice Government on Human Capital Development Models and Methods.
- Develop Capacity among members through regular trainings and brain storming
- Serve as a linkage with other similar associations in Nigeria and all over the world.
- Give referrals to members to engage organizations for their services
- Create visibility for all our members and their activities.
- Avenue to train younger ones.
- Give recommendation to Government on members.
- Standardization of members and activities in line with best Global practice.
- Collage and publish Professional and industry Materials.
- Provide a professional support base for its members.
- Organize, manage and facilitate Trainings and workshops to help grow the economy.
- Organize and Manage conferences to deepen practice and profession.
- Protect potential Trainees and Participants from quack workshops and training.
CRITERIA FOR MEMEBERSHIP;
- PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP ; (N20)
Members with register and established Businesses in the industry
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (N10) Individual members without registered Businesses
- PRE MEMBERSHIP. Incubate stage. Members will need to pass from one stage to the other through intensive trainings to be conducted monthly, quarterly, yearly.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH MEMBERSHIP LEVELS HAVE THEIR PRIVILEGE AND BENEFITS)
- Vice President
- Public Relations Officer
Current Executive Team
Victor Prince Dickson
Alice J. Fashakin
P. R. O
How can you optimise your human capital today, while building for tomorrow?
Lets go social,connect with us